Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hiatus

*sigh* 

Going on hiatus now. Exams are less than 3 weeks. What a nerve wrecking moment. Everyday I wish I can study more but my progress is so damn slow. To make up for it, I really have to stay up late to study. Though nerve wrecking, I have to say it is exhilarating. The tension studying last minute, can give you the thrill or break you down. 

Thought that I should drop by for a while to say goodbye to this blog. Now, it solely depends on another author to update this blog *winks* Don't worry, going on hiatus for around 2 months and I will be back to update more about my life. =)

***

Tadaaa~~~ my collection of body wash (gel and cream). Personally, I prefer shower cream more as it gives more bubbles. Gel gives me a soapy feeling which I don't like. Have been busy stocking up my stuffs like food, body wash, coffee and detergent. Lol...

Please don't kill me. I know there a lot >.< But some are from friends and some are quite a steal since there were sales that time. Only the adidas is quite expensive. Others are in RM5 range. The most worth it will be Dove Go Fresh. Not only it smells nice, it is long lasting and make you skin smoother because it contains 1/4 hydrating lotion. And one more thing, don't be like me. Stick to one body wash. Big bottles save you money and the refill pack is much more cheaper. Only recently I started to buy these small bottles. Before this, I used Biore Relaxing Aromathic 700ml and used that bottle to refill Shokubutsu Green Tea. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment