Monday, September 14, 2009

My 1 1/2 Months in Miri

My first mission: Visit Bintang Megamall!!


My first visit to Sushi King. The food so so la. At least better than the crappy tasting sushi at Boulevard. 

The damage. Don't worry, mum, I'm not the only one eating this much =D


Oooohhh...I must introduce you to this heavenly durian puffs. They seriously taste damn nice no kidding. It is like the real durian flesh melting in your mouth. Mmmmm...absolute heaven.


This big fat ass mango you won't find it anywhere. So big and juicy. The tree is bearing flower now. If you want some, ask Ronald to bring some to school. Haha XD


Tadaaaaa...the first ever cake I baked. I bake this one using rice cooker wei...not bad rite. The taste ar....let just say I need to improve more on it. =P


I'd been busy watching Singapore series that I bought from pirated shops. Not bad la, just to kill my time. 


Other than that, picking my dear little bro from tuition and school. Then brought him out to eat. Aishhhh...money gone....

Hahaha....this boy like to act cute nia. You, Ronald = cuteness overload No matter how much you try, you can't be cool. Stop asking me whether you are shuai or not. Hahahahahaha....sorry if this embarass you. 



Other cakes that I bake. Moist chocolate cake and banana steamed cake. 



I myself trying to look cool by getting a fake tattoo XD. Managed to convince Ronald that this is a real tattoo and almost giving him a heart attack. Hahahahaahaha....


The place I've been waiting for Ronald in the afternoon. 


Bought some wall stickers. Look nice, no?


My gosh!!! What am I seeing here???? Hahahaha...after a badminton session with him. Very tiring. Sweating bulltes...


Relatives from Sibu came during National Day hols. Brought them to Lou Wai Lou to eat. Aishhh...Ronald, what a glutton XD

I'm curious what were they looking at. Ahhh..I know, FOOD!!!!

Semua terlalu lapar sehingga hampir menjelirkan lidah mereka. Lihatlah mulut mereka yang terbuka itu. Tak sopan langsung. =P

My lunch...



Yea...from the pics, you can see I had fun during the hols. 

No comments:

Post a Comment