Friday, November 6, 2009

test's finally over...

After waiting for"a century"xD, the test is finally over. My sister is also coming back 2night after finishing her test. But then, i had an unforgetable experience this afternoon. Let me tell u that i had been a brave "fireman" this afternoon. The bush beside my house is razed on fire. Luckily i didn't go to my aunt house to have lunch. If yes, the mini fruit farm owned by my family including my house is sure razed on fire.I heard that the fire is caused by the MMC workers who were lazy to cut the grass so they choosed to burned the grass. The irresponsible workers ran off after they failed to controlled the fire. The fire spreaded very quickly and luckily my mum realized it early. It was really horrible and hard to explain it out unless u experienced it urself.Imagine that the thick smoke is blowed into ur eyes and the STUPID FIREMAN, who came late, caused my mum and the other neighbour to put off the fire with a damn "laoya"punya hose. We failed to put off the fire but we managed to control it. We sprayed the water around the farm just in cased that the fireman could not arrived in time. My mum immediatly turned off the gas pipe and closed the window. During that time, i prayed very hard to god that nothing bad happen to us and especially to keep me away from the "scary snake".(hihi...) Actually, i am just acting brave while spraying the water. 15 minutes later, the fireman finally came. I should't call them stupid but they are really stupid. We called them to put out the fire but they only use a "rubber stick" to hit on the fire. The fire is controlled arter a hard work. I am now just coming back from the scene to clean up myself. I have tried to upload some picture now but the devices are down and hopefully i can upload them next time. The tests have ended so i think i can update it more often next time. Leaving now...

No comments:

Post a Comment